A digitized page from “The Greensboro Patriot” newspaper 110 years ago describes Christmas in Proximity, N.C., a suburban mill town of Greensboro. An advertisement that follows shows after-Christmas sales at the Harry-Belk Brothers Store (what is now Belk) in Greensboro. The University of North Carolina – Greensboro hopes to have “The Greensboro Patriot” completely online by the summer of 2012.
- Updates and recent developments on ArchiveGrid webinar lineup
- National parks libraries hold rich potential for ArchiveGrid
- Index update comes with new features, contributors, and webinar plans
- OCLC Research bids “dag” to our intern, Marc Bron
- Earth Day week in ArchiveGrid: Five days, four keywords, three events, two people, one finding aid