After a year of processing materials donated in 2008 by Carl and Wilma Machover, the Charles Babbage Institute has made the Carl Machover Papers, 1967-2007 collection available and published an online finding aid. Machover was influential in the computer graphics field, and the collection mostly consists of papers such as job files with Machover Associates, data sheets, correspondence, research and subject files, and also audiovisual materials documenting his life and career.
- Updates and recent developments on ArchiveGrid webinar lineup
- National parks libraries hold rich potential for ArchiveGrid
- Index update comes with new features, contributors, and webinar plans
- OCLC Research bids “dag” to our intern, Marc Bron
- Earth Day week in ArchiveGrid: Five days, four keywords, three events, two people, one finding aid