5-100, 103-163 p. ; 31 cm.
This volume contains the official minutes of the quarterly Council meetings of the Bloom Church of the Brethren. Membership actions appear throughout but are not indexed. The only membership lists included are as of the church's organization in 1910 and disorganization in 1956.
The Bloom congregation of the Church of the Brethren was organized March 5, 1910 in Ford County, Kansas with 18 members. A meetinghouse was dedicated on April 2, 1911. The congregation changed from free ministry to salaried pastorate in 1917. Annual evangelistic meetings were held until 1936. Weekly worship was discontinued December, 1937 and the meetinghouse sold in 1947. In 1951 funds from the meetinghouse sale were donated to the Garden City, Kansas Church of the Brethren to buy pews for its new church building. The Bloom congregation disorganized May 29, 1956.