Publication information: 1949-1973.
1 lin. ft. : photos.
Cultural and educational organization founded in 1951; purposes include promotion of Latvia's independence and preservation of Latvian culture. National headquarters originally in Washington, D.C.; moved to Rockville, MD, in 1974. Records consist of correspondence, minutes, reports, and other records, mostly in Latvian, relating to activities of the association and local Latvian-American organizations.
Photographs separated from the collection are in the library's Visual Catalog.
Most of collection is in Latvian.
Unpublished finding aid in the repository.