2 v. (1 linear ft.)..
Minute books of the Hicksite men's meeting, 1814-1847 & 1847-1917 -- Volume for 1814-1847 contains minutes of the pre-Separation men's meeting, 1814-1827.
Roaring Creek Monthly Meeting was established in 1814 by Philadelphia Quarterly Meeting out of Muncy Monthly Meeting, after having functioned as a preparative meeting of Catawissa Monthly Meeting from 1796 to 1808, when Catawissa merged with Muncy. Two branches of this meeting were formed after the Hicksite Separation of 1827. The Orthodox branch was discontinued in 1829. Roaring Creek Monthly Meeting (Hicksite) was discontinued in 1917.
Joint sessions with women began in 1891.
Access is through microfilm.
Also available in microfilm, for use in the repository only.
Information on reproduction policies available in the library.
Summarized in: Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. Records Committee, Guide to the records of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Haverford College ... 1989).
Forms part of: Roaring Creek Monthly Meeting records.