1 linear ft.
Constitutions, minutes, clippings, correspondence, financial records, and other materials.
In 1917, a group of women, wives of university faculty, and faculty themselves, organized with the object of ʺpromoting good fellowship among its members and [to] further the social welfare of the University.ʺ Creating the Faculty Women's Club, this group of women entertained, supported, and enhanced University life. In 1967, the name of the organization changed to The University of Montana Women?s Club.
Materials in English.
Finding aid in the repository and online.