Photographs, 1952-1954, of YWCA building exteriors, luncheon lounge and activities.
The YWCA of Buffalo began operations in 1869 and is still in business in 1993.
Hare Photograph Collection: 1993 Addition. Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society.
Written permission required to reproduce and/or publish. Information on use and fees may be obtained from the Director of Library and Archives.
Forms part of: Hare Photograph Collection: 1993 Addition.