1 box ; 8 folders.
Documents pertaining to Rabbi Leopold Greenwald, who served Beth Jacob Congregation in Columbus, Ohio from 1925 until his passing in 1955. Primarily photocopies and transcriptions of Hungarian, Hebrew, German, and Roman documents. Contains an inventory by Jack Greenwald, youngest son of Rabbi Leopold Greenwald, Z.L..
Rabbi Leopold Greenwald was known in Yiddish as Zalman Leib Greenwald and Leb Solomon Greenwald, in Hebrew as Yekusiel Yehuda Greenwald ; he was also known as Y.Y. Greenwald and as Grunwald and as Grunvald.
For research use in the library only.